View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the Hibernia College Quality Framework. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Hibernia College Quality Framework has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the grey menu bar located just below the blue banner on this page.
- Elections and Appointments to Governance Committees ProcedureThis procedure sets out the steps for the election and/or appointment of people to seats on governance committees within the College, as set out in the Governance and Management Policy.
- Engagement and Management of Adjunct Faculty PolicyThis policy sets out the standards in relation to the recruitment, selection and management of persons working on Hibernia College programmes who are members of Adjunct Faculty.
- Engaging in Online Communication GuidelineThe purpose of this resource is to set out guidelines that enable successful communication in online settings by Hibernia College faculty, adjunct faculty, staff and students.
- Ensuring and Maintaining the Quality of Physical Learning and Assessment Environments PolicyHibernia College is committed to providing a high-quality educational experience. This policy provides guidance in the hiring of physical venues for learning and assessment to fulfil this goal.
- Erasmus Policy StatementThis policy outlines the College’s compliance with the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education and the principles by which it implements it in line with regulatory requirements.
- Establishing Overarching Standards for Student Conduct PolicyTo set out the minimum standards and principles for student conduct and set the context for the investigation of breaches of standards.
- Ethics Committee Terms of ReferenceThe Ethics Committee guides the Academic Board and the College community on approaches to ethical teaching, research, and scholarship. The Ethics Committee grants ethical approval for research conducted by staff, faculty, and third parties seeking to conduct research in the College community.
- Extenuating Circumstances PolicyThis policy sets out the principles for ensuring that students who are legitimately prevented from making a fair attempt at an assessment are afforded other opportunities to demonstrate achievement of the learning outcomes.
- Extenuating Circumstances ProcedureThis procedure outlines the steps by which a student may make a case for extenuating circumstances to be considered in respect of an assessment in line with the Extenuating Circumstances Policy.
- External Examining ProcedureThis procedure sets out the steps for the appointment of External Examiners and their duties in carrying out their appointed role under the Assessment, Grading and Certification Policy.