View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the Hibernia College Quality Framework. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Hibernia College Quality Framework has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the grey menu bar located just below the blue banner on this page.
- Reasonable Accommodation PolicyThis policy sets out the principles for the support of students with disabilities or long-term illness in participation in their programme and in assessment. It also assists Hibernia College to fulfil its legal responsibilities regarding the needs of these students.
- Reasonable Accommodation ProcedureThis procedure outlines the steps by which students with a disability or a long-term illness may apply to have a provision made in respect to their effort in assessment tasks or requirements of their programme.
- Recognition of Prior Learning PolicyThis policy assists in the implementation of Hibernia College’s Access, Transfer and Progression Policy and in fulfilling the College’s mission to make higher professional education accessible to all, regardless of their geographical location or stage in life.
- Recognition of Prior Learning ProcedureThis procedure sets out the steps to be taken in the event of an application for the recognition of prior learning (RPL) by a prospective student under the Recognition of Prior Learning Policy and the Access, Transfer and Progression Policy.
- Regulations for Online Oral ExaminationsRegulations for Online Oral Examinations
- Regulations for Synchronous Online ExaminationsRegulations for Synchronous Online Examinations
- Regulations for Written ExaminationsRegulations for Written Examinations
- Research Committee Terms of ReferenceThe Research Committee guides the Academic Board and the College community in strategy, policy, and the approach to research activity in the College.
- Review of a Provisional Assessment Decision ProcedureThis procedure sets out the steps for a student to seek a review of a provisional assessment decision under the Appeals Policy. The procedure also supports implementation of the Assessment, Grading and Certification Policy.